Terms & Conditions of Sale
AGREEMENT - These Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) shall be applicable to all sales of any goods (the “Products”) available for purchase through travelsana.com (the “Website”) which are offered by TravelSana Corp, a Delaware corporation with a registered office located at 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware 19808 (“Seller”) and accepted by the customer (the “Customer”). Delivery of any Products to Customer by Seller is expressly conditioned on Customer acceptance of these Terms without modification. If Customer does not accept these Terms, Customer shall immediately return any purchased Products for a full refund.
- INFORMATION - The Seller detailed information are the following:
251 Little Falls Drive
Delaware 19808 – US
Registered company number : EIN 86-1301220
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
EU VAT number NL826454069B01
- REJECTION - Seller expressly rejects all Customer proposals to delete, add to, modify or amend these Terms. All such proposed changes shall not be binding on Seller unless agreed to and accepted in writing by Seller prior to delivery of any Products.
- PRICE - The price for the Products shall be as specified by the Seller inclusive of all taxes. Transport fees are excluded from the price but remain the responsibility of the Customer and therefore shall be disclosed on the “check out” page. Eventually, the Customer is made aware that, where applicable, additional custom duties or local taxes might apply and be charged to the Customer. Seller reserves the right to adjust prices of the Products, and to adjust any discounts or promotions that may be offered at Seller’s sole discretion. All purchases are subject to Product availability. If Seller determines that an ordered Product is no longer available, Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be a refund of purchase price. Seller reserves the right to impose quantity limits on any purchase or any Customer, to reject all or part of any purchase, to discontinue offering certain Products and to substitute equivalent Products without prior notice.
- PAYMENT - Payment in full is required at the time of purchase and shall be made in one of the currency available on the website by any means indicated by the Seller as acceptable at the point of sale. By providing a credit card, debit card or other payment method that Seller accepts, Customer represents and warrants that Customer is authorized to use the tendered payment method and that Seller (or its third-party Payment Processor) is authorized to charge the tendered payment method for the total amount of Customer’s purchase, including any applicable taxes and other charges. Seller is not responsible for errors made by any third-party Payment Processor.
- INTEREST - In the event payment is not received when due or is later denied or disallowed by Seller or any Payment Processor, interest shall accrue on all past due amounts at the rate of one and one-half percent (1.5 %), or the maximum permitted by law, on all past due amounts for each period of thirty (30) days or part thereof from the due date. Seller shall have the right to refuse to deliver additional Products to any Customer if the Customer is past due on any amounts due to Seller.
- DELIVERY - Delivery dates and times identified by the Seller are estimates only. Any specific delivery date indicated by the Seller is non-binding and based on the conditions prevailing at the time the purchase is made. In no event shall Seller be liable for any damages to the Customer due to delay in delivery or non-delivery. Customer’s exclusive remedy for non-delivery or late delivery exceeding 30 days shall be a refund of purchase price.
- RISK AND OWNERSHIP TRANSFER - The risk of loss of or damage to the Products shall pass to the Customer when he or a third party indicated by the Customer and other than the carrier has acquired the physical possession of the Products. The transfer of ownership of the products to the Customer will only take place after full payment of the price by this latter, regardless of the delivery date of the said products.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - The Customer has a period of 14 days to withdraw, without giving any reason, and without incurring any costs other than the direct cost of returning the Products. To proceed, the Customer shall email the Seller and inform this latter of his/her withdrawl. Furthermore, the Right of withdrawl is subject to the condition that the Products have not been unsealed and are fit for re-sale. In addition, the Products should be returned according to the process disclosed in “10. ACCEPTANCE AND RETURN”.
ACCEPTANCE AND RETURN - Any claim by the Customer of any non-conforming condition of any Product must be made in a writing to Seller, not later than five (5) business days following the date of delivery of the Products with respect to which the claim is made. Failure to make a timely claim shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the Products by the Customer.
No Products may be returned by the Customer without the prior written authorization of Seller. For defective Products, the Seller, in its sole discretion, will either replace a non-conforming Product or provide Customer a credit for all authorized returns. Products shall be in perfect condition and be returned in their original delivery packaging accompanied with their corresponding invoice. Failure to comply with this requirement shall extinguish the right of return.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY - SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITS ON LIABILITY - IN NO CASE SHALL SELLER. ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. To the extent that any applicable law or jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for all claims and remedies, these Terms shall be interpreted to grant the maximum limitation or exclusion of liability permitted by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE - No liability shall result from delay in performance or non-performance by Seller caused by serious and unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, including, for example, acts of God, fire, flood, epidemic, explosions, riots, wars, perils of the sea, labor troubles, machinery breakages, government actions or prohibitions, shortage of raw materials or energy and/or travel restrictions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - The Terms grant to Customer no right or other interest in any Seller intellectual property. The Customer shall not use any of Seller’s trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary information without the prior written consent of Seller. Products sold to Customer are not intended for resale.
- WEBSITE CONTENT - All content available on the Website is intended to be generally descriptive of the Products and is not intended as medical information or advice on the prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Website content is not intended as a substitute for the advice of medical professionals and shall not be used by Customer for that purpose. CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS UNDERTAKEN SOLELY AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK.
- SEVERABILITY - Whenever possible, each provision of the Terms shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under the applicable law. The determination by any Court of competent jurisdiction that one or more of the sections or provisions of these Terms are unenforceable shall not invalidate other unrelated provisions of the Terms, and the decision of such Court shall be given effect so as to limit to the extent possible the sections or provisions which are deemed unenforceable.
- INTEGRATION - These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Seller relating to Customer’s use of the Website and any order, receipt, and use of the Products. The Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the Seller and Customer and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity except as expressly set forth in the Terms.
- AMENDMENT - These General Conditions of Sale cannot be orally changed, modified, amended or discharged, in whole or in part. Any change, modification, amendment or discharge, to be effective, must be in writing, signed by an officer or employee of SELLER duly authorized to sign on behalf of SELLER.
- APPLICABLE LAW - These General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to conflict of law principles. The Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not be applicable and is expressly disclaimed.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION - If any claim or cause of action (a “Dispute”) arising from the purchase or use of any Product cannot be resolved in a timely manner in the normal course of business, then at the written request of either party, a meeting shall be held between the Parties and/or their attorneys at a mutually agreed to time and mutually agreed to place (or by teleconference), attended by a senior representative of each Party and/or their attorneys who has full decision-making authority regarding such Dispute, to attempt to negotiate a prompt and equitable resolution of such Dispute. Unless otherwise agreed to by the Parties, such meeting shall take place within ten (10) days after the request for such meeting pursuant to this Section. If within thirty (30) days after such meeting, the Parties have not succeeded in negotiating a resolution of such Dispute, then either Party may initiate a claim to resolve the Dispute by binding arbitration. Any arbitration procedure shall be convened in the State of Delaware and be heard by a qualified sole arbitrator with relevant experience whose billing rate shall not exceed $500/hour. The arbitration shall proceed under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of either AAA or JAMS however, the arbitration need not be facilitated by AAA or JAMS. Notwithstanding any contrary provision of the applicable arbitration rules, the total time from the filing of the initial arbitration claim to the rendering of a final written decision on all matters in arbitration shall not exceed six months.