Traveling and Your Mind:
Finding Mental Balance Away From Home
Travel provides an opportunity for rest and relaxation or a chance for exciting exploration. However, travel can also be stressful. International travel often means leaving your comfort zone with climate change and jet lag. Stress is inevitable. Your mental well-being during travel is as important as your physical health. There are ways to mitigate these conditions with preparation and adding some R&R.
TravelSana® helps you fuel your thinking by safeguarding your intake of the nutrients that support normal cognitive function. It will make your travel experience more memorable and enjoyable and also keep you safe for your journey ahead.
Understanding Mental & Mind Balance
By Dr. Andrew Myers
The feeling of physical and mental well-being is highly dependent on the brain's ability to generate positive emotions even during stress.
Stress And Your Nervous System
Stress disrupts the functioning of the nervous system and may cause many symptoms. The best-known signs are fatigue, loss of concentration, metabolic disorders, sleep disorders, depression, and burnout. Stressful professional activity, repeated trips, or a difficult life event are some of the daily causes of stress.
Many plants are known for their calming effects, memory and concentration benefits, or antidepressant power. Scientists have been able to build on this centuries-old knowledge and identify compounds of high therapeutic value and better stress management.
Many consumers are trying to identify solutions to improve their lifestyle and to find peace of mind. The most important thing is to know yourself well and identify how to mitigate and treat stressful situations. This will help you choose supplements in line with your specific needs.
4 Tips To Reduce Stress And Find More Serenity
- Meditation is an excellent way to reduce stress and its unpleasant symptoms through breathing and self-reflection. Meditation can help you reach a deep and lasting inner peace, far from the tumult of our hectic and worrisome lives.
- Use meditation techniques anytime and anywhere. We can meditate in the subway, at the office, in the shower, while walking, at lunchtime, or even at bedtime. It is essential to take a daily break just for ourselves and make it a habit.
2. Yoga & Pilates
- Yoga or pilates can reduce stress, improve sleep quality, and help strengthen your mindset.
- With the help of simple stretching exercises, the goal is to relax, eliminate body tensions, reinforce balance, and improve posture. Based on costal breathing exercises that come from the chest.
- The advantage of yoga and pilates is that these practices consist of slow exercises that do not require any athletic predisposition. Anyone can practice this method at any age. Yoga is even great for pregnant women.
- In addition to being excellent for health and fitness, walking has important benefits on emotional balance and stress. Walking stimulates the body and brain to secrete serotonin and dopamine, two neurotransmitters known as the hormones of pleasure and well-being.
- Walking also reduces the secretion of cortisol, a hormone involved in regulating stress, which results in an antidepressant effect that is felt during walking and continues after exercise.
- Walking at least 30 minutes helps release endorphins, which provide a feeling of happiness.
- Being in nature is a mind-body connection. Walking stimulates the perception of well-being, increases serenity, and promotes healthy and recuperative sleep. To boost its effects, walk for half an hour outdoors.
4. Let Off Steam
- No matter what lifestyle you lead, it’s important to have an activity that can help relieve stress and its symptoms.
- Stress-relieving activities include reading, games, painting, exercise, cooking, and gardening. Leisure activities can resemble hypnosis by easing the conscious mind, reducing stress levels.
- Sports also allow you to let off steam and release negative energies. Some common favorites include: boxing, basketball, tennis, swimming, and skiing. The goal is to find an enjoyable activity that can take your mind off of everyday stressors.
Products of this category
Mental / Mind Balance
Relax and Focus
Mental / Mind Balance
Mental / Mind Balance